Peels are one of the most under-utilized treatments in many cosmetic practices. Peels help tone, texture, fine lines, scaring, and most importantly sun-damage/melasma.
How long does it take?
- Approximately 10 minutes
Is it painful?
- Non-painful application of VIPeel
Whats the most common complaint?
- Although complaints with VIPeel are uncommon, from time to time there will be some itching the first night (usually relieved by benadryl).
How long does it last?
- Results are semi-permanent
When can I go back to normal activities?
- After about 48hrs you can resume normal activities
Can I fly after the procedure?
- Yes, but keep in mind that flying makes you dehydrated so try to avoid salty foods and drink tons of water.
What can I do to keep the results looking great?
- I recommend a topical vitamin C based serum from skinceuticals for adequate hydration ($135), consider a micro-needle home device to help stimulate more collagen ($80), and Triluma Topical Cream ($140).
Click Below To Watch VIPeel Day by Day Recover Video