THe RUmp PLUMP!
So you are doing it! Congratulations.
This is a guide
First and foremost, everyone is different, different aesthetic goals, different buttock structure, different metabolism, different genetics, different risk factors, etc. Do NOT compare yourself to someone else, you are your own person, your own architecture, your own volume, be proud of your uniqueness! It's what makes us different.
How long does it take?
- 30 minutes
Is it painful?
- Most clients have minimal discomfort, on a scale of 1-10, they are a 2-3. This is less painful than laser hair-removal, thanks to our unique numbing technique!
How swollen will I be?
- Everyone is different, some people swell up while others do not, swelling depends on multiple factors. Just because you didn't swell one time, does not mean you will not swell the next time you do a treatment. Sometimes an anti-swelling medication will be given after your injection. We can address this at the time of the visit. Major swelling typically lasts less than 4 days on average, while minor residual swelling can last 14-21 days.
What about bruises?
- Some people are pre-disposed to bruise, avoiding vitamins, alcohol, and ibuprofen type products can decrease the chances of a bruise. Bruising comes in three sizes: Small (like the tip of a needle), medium (like the back of pencil eraser or two pencils erasers), and large (gum-ball sized). Depending on the type of bruise they can last 2-3 days or up to 2 weeks respectively. Arnika pills can be purchased during your visit that can help heal bruises. From time to time a laser can be used to speed up the process if warranted for specific cases.
How long does it last?
- Typically this procedure will allow for 2 years or longer of results.
Will I have to keep on doing the procedure?
No! You can stop anytime. We all loss collagen at different rates over time your volume will return to normal or you can get touch-ups to keep it looking good!
How does it work?
- Sculptra is a compound that stimulates collagen stimulation in a uniform fashion. Your body stimulates the collagen by being pushed into hyperdrive. The collagen is made in the location of the injection and builds up over time!
I've heard about people having bumps...
- Unfortunately bumps do happen! Although they are very rare. Some good things you can do is massage the area as instructed to reduce the risk!
What uses does the Rump Plump have?
- This procedure can treat cellulite areas to help reduce the dimpling, stretch marks, volume deficiencies (make things bigger) and the hips to add volume.
When can I go back to normal activities?
- After about 24hrs you can resume normal activities
Can I fly after the procedure?
- Yes, but keep in mind that flying makes you dehydrated so try to avoid salty foods and drink tons of water.
When Can I work out?
- You can return to normal activities the next morning although those squats may be a little sore!